Each ingredient in these bliss balls delivers specific heart-health benefits. Oats are packed with soluble
The high fat, protein and
Recipe: Raspberry and Coconut Bliss Balls
Raw, Vegan, Gluten Free
- 1 cup (100 g) raspberries, fresh or frozen
- ¾ cup (80 g) oats
- ¼ cup (35 g) ground almonds*
- ⅓ cup (20g) shredded coconut
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- Pinch of salt
- 4 pitted fresh dates
- Unsweetened cocoa powder or extra shredded coconut, optional
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and process until you get a sticky dough. If
mixtureis very dry and doesn’t bind together, add a few drops of water.
- Take large teaspoons of the mixture and roll into balls. Coat with shredded coconut or roll in unsweetened cocoa powder if you like.
- Place the finished balls on a tray lined with wax paper and chill for at least 30 minutes before serving. Store in an airtight container in the fridge, or freeze for up to a month.
*Or grind fresh raw almonds into almond flour.
Leave a comment (all fields required)