This satisfying green smoothie bowl is packed with stress-busting super nutrients and delectable flavor combinations. It’s an excellent source of Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, zinc, and potassium, which have shown to have calming properties. And it all comes together in less than 15 minutes! Now a nourishing, convenient, and stress-free meal is only moments away.
Recipe: Green Goddess Smoothie Bowl
Vegetarian, Gluten-free, Soy-free, Refined Sugar-free and Dairy-free
SERVINGS: 1 PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES TOTAL TIME: 10 MINUTES
- 1 large handful of spinach
- 1 large handful of kale, stem removed
- 1 banana, peeled
- 1 cup frozen mango cubes
- 1/4 ripe avocado
- 3/4 cup unsweetened, non-dairy milk such as almond milk
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 small banana, peeled and sliced
- 1 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 1 teaspoon hemp seeds
- Drizzle of honey
- Combine all smoothie bowl ingredients in a high-powered blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer to a bowl and add toppings before serving.
You may also like...
Supercharge Your Health with Nutritious Kiwifruit
February 2020 by, Claire Luzke
Choosing the right food that provides the nutrients to fuel your digestive system is the key to a...Read More
Recipe: Moroccan Carrot and Lentil Soup
October 2019 by, Claire Luzke
The seasons are changing, and people are more susceptible to colds and flus. The cold air provides the...Read More
Recipe: Honey Orange Salmon with Asian Quinoa Salad
May 2019 by, Xtend-Life Expert
A balanced diet is not only good for your weight but also helps to make menopause more manageable. New studies...Read More