Give your skin a hydration boost, with this advanced facial serum that does more than just moisturize.
Luminous Facial Serum refines, clarifies, and brightens skin texture to visibly reduce the appearance of age spots, discoloration and imperfections. Uniquely formulated to provide intense hydration, it combines hyaluronic acid and biomimetic peptides with the latest in stem cell technology to penetrate skin, leaving it softer, tighter and firmer.
In a four week independent clinical trial, Kanapa™ Luminous Facial Serum was shown to increase skin hydration by as much as 26.5%!
Our facial serum has a light fragrance of plum and vanilla blossom derived from natural, essential oils. Add this secret weapon to your skincare arsenal for brighter, more radiant skin.
Luminous Facial Serum has been dermatologically tested and is suitable for every skin type including sensitive skin. It does not contain Hydroquinone or any harmful chemicals including BPA, Bisphenol compounds, parabens, or mineral oil, and is cruelty-free.
Use one or two pumps. Pat onto cleansed face both morning and night. Moisturize after use.
Suitable for all skin types.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The latest in self-regenerative skin rejuvenation technology, this innovative ingredient from Indian Gentian leaves has been specially formulated to encourage skin cell growth, thickening and strengthening the epidermis for younger, firmer skin.
Swertia Chirata Extract | Before
Swertia Chirata Extract | After
This 100% natural skin tightener is an optimized blend of a hydrolysed biopolymer and sustainably produced acacia gum. Its unique formula firms and tones the skin, visibly decreasing wrinkle depth.
Easyliance | Before
Easyliance | After
A unique, stabilized form of vitamin C, this triple action ingredient works to brighten the skin, enhance collagen synthesis and reduce redness.
Primalhyal 50 is a low molecular weight hyaluronic acid derived from wheat. It supports the skin's moisture levels, penetrating deep beneath the surface for a plumper, radiant and more youthful appearance.
A powerful active ingredient that reduces melanin, hyperpigmentation and discoloration on skin, improves skin tone and texture, controls free radicals and minimizes pore size.
Less is more when it comes to our Luminous Facial Serum. It is best to use just a few drops of serum on clean, warmed skin as this enables the active ingredients to penetrate more effectively. A moisturizer should be applied after the serum; allowing a couple of minutes for the serum to be fully absorbed.
Only when the serum has absorbed, should you apply your moisturizer. We recommend waiting 5-10 minutes before applying foundation and any other makeup.
Serums are lighter in texture than moisturizers. They also have a higher level of active ingredients. Kanapa™ Luminous Facial Serum is highly concentrated and active. This means that it needs to be applied at the beginning of your skincare regime to freshly cleansed skin. This helps to ensure that the active ingredients can most effectively penetrate the skin.
Kanapa™ Luminous Facial Serum is a specialist product. It is formulated to address specific skin concerns such as wrinkles, age spots and discolorations. It may also help to firm the skin, improving its texture and tone. It is able to address needs that a moisturizer cannot.
Unlike many generic face creams which contain only 5-10% active ingredients, our serum contains a higher concentration of active ingredients (up to 70% in some cases) for faster and more noticeable results.
Most serums are water-based and do not contain oils or moisturizing ingredients that prevent moisture evaporating from the skin. This is why serums are best used in combination with a moisturizer, to provide hydration for the skin if this is needed. The molecular structure of a serum is smaller than that of a moisturizer, meaning that it can penetrate more deeply into the skin. Applying a moisturizer following this helps to provide additional nourishment to the skin and protects it from the elements throughout the course of the day.
Our Luminous Facial Serum is dermatologically tested and contains more active ingredients than most serums on the market. All our active ingredients have been tested and proven to refine skin texture and reduce the appearance of age spots and imperfections. Some of the key ingredients include:
1. Brightenyl- A powerful active ingredient that reduces melanin, hyperpigmentation and discoloration on skin, improves skin tone and texture, controls free radicals and minimizes pore size.
2. Swertia Chirata Extract (SWT-7 H) – Swertia Chirata Extract is the latest in self-regenerative stem cell technology, this innovative ingredient from Indian gentian leaves has been formulated to help regenerate and thicken the skin. It is proven to reduce the appearance of vertical wrinkles around the lip by 19%, and lipstick migration by 50% in as little as 28 days.
3. Ascorbic Acid 2-Glucoside (AA2G™) – This triple action ingredient (AA2G™) is derived from vitamin C, which helps to brighten the skin while also enhancing collagen synthesis and reducing redness on the surface of the skin through its ability to combat free radical damage.
4. Hydrolysed hyaluronic acid (Primalhyal 50)– Primalhyal 50 is a low molecular weight hyaluronic acid which helps the skin retain moisture from the uppermost layers right down to the dermis. It helps to reduce roughness by up to 66% in 29 days (in vivo test) and also has a plumping effect on wrinkles and fine lines.
5. Easyliance – This 100% natural skin tightener is an optimized blend of a hydrolysed biopolymer and sustainably produced acacia gum. Easyliance is a new cosmetic active that helps to tighten and tone the skin on application, leading to a visible and immediate decrease of wrinkle depth.
The Luminous Facial Serum (30mls) will last for about forty days when used twice daily, with an application of two 'squirts' on each occasion.
The liquid or gel-like consistency of the Luminous Facial Serum may be unsuitable for people with very sensitive or chronic skin conditions such as eczema or rosacea, which cause the skin barrier to become weakened. A serum may penetrate the skin too quickly and deeply and could cause irritation. We suggest testing the product on a very small area of skin before applying it to the face, such as the back of the wrist. If no adverse effects are noted, you may then apply to the face, monitoring any changes to the skin carefully.
Xtend-Life Natural Products does not conduct or commission animal testing on raw materials or finished products in any phase of development. We do not test on animals under any circumstances. We are deeply committed to respecting animal life and wellbeing, as well as our environment.
See all related FAQs here.
Shipping calculated at checkout